Senior Engineer – Test Automation December 4th, 2017
Job Title: Senior Engineer – Test Automation
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
We’re on the look-out for a bright and enthusiastic team player to join our team. You’ll be immersed in a world where technology meets research, working with our team across UK and Pakistan, building next-generation research management and intelligence software, powered by big data analytics, machine learning, natural language processing and artificial intelligence.
colwiz is an award-winning start-up launched through the University of Oxford’s software incubator, which recently became part of Taylor & Francis Group (Informa), a FTSE 100 company with 160 offices around the world. See our products colwiz.com and wizdom.ai featured in Wired, Fast Company News and Nature.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working with highly agile team of product managers, designers, engineers, and architects
- Focus on increasing test coverage in minimal time using test automation tools
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document and track issues/bugs
- Liaise with internal teams to identify system requirements
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
The ideal candidate must have 3-5 years of end-to-end automated testing experience using
- Automated testing tools (Selenium, BrowserStack, CrossBrowserTesting)
- Load testing tools (Apache JMeter, Apache Bench and Siege)
- Monitoring tools (Sentry, Pingdom, NewRelic, PagerDuty, OverOps)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Strong Linux/Unix experience
colwiz, a Taylor & Francis company
colwiz is an award-winning start-up launched through the University of Oxford’s software incubator. With a mission to accelerate research globally; colwiz empowers researchers with robust and intuitive reference management tools and enables real-time insights into the research landscape through big data analytics.
In May 2017, colwiz joined the Taylor & Francis Group, bringing the investment and scale of one of the world’s leading academic publishers to this next generation start-up. The company’s new product development plans around colwiz.com and wizdom.ai include pioneering solutions using machine learning and artificial intelligence to address some of the most challenging problems in global research, supporting academics, publishers, governments and businesses alike.
To find out more about colwiz and the wizdom.ai platform, please go to www.colwiz.com and www.wizdom.ai
The Company – Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group operates globally and produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
colwiz, a division of Taylor & Francis, is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, colour, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.